V-Guard 135AH Battery | VJ145
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹9,495.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Model||VJ 145|
|Battery Rating||135 AH|
|Battery Type||Tubular Battery|
|Pro-rated Warranty||15 Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in cm||51 *21 *25 cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||41.5 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
V-Guard very low maintenance battery which is designed for demanding home UPS applications has the distinctive advantage of requiring less topping up from the date of sale.
The spines & grids of the battery are casted with innovative alloy and its thick, modified plates ensure long life and greater reliability.
Up to 40% extra backup.
Long service life
Heavy duty plates with excellent cycle life
Low rate of self-discharge
Robust & aesthetically superior PPCP container
Stronger, sturdier & attractive packaging
Deep cycle design.
Flat plate batteries are very sensitive to discharge/charge performances and are thus recommended for low and medium energy requirement applications. They get recharged quickly and in a short duration. Also these batteries need frequent DM water topping up in comparison with Tubular plate batteries. All in all, they are best for use in places where there are frequent power failures; hence the inverter battery needs to get charged more quickly and frequently.