Socomec 6KVA Online UPS ITY-E-TW060LB-I
EMI starts from ₹0.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹75,300.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||ITY-E-TW060LB-I|
|Rating in VA, Watts||6000 VA, 4800 Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Sixteen Batteries - 16 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|DC Voltage||192 Vdc|
|Dimensions (D*W*H) in mm||370*190*320|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||12 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Socomec 6KVA / 4800 Watts, 192V ITYS-E Online UPS ITY-E-TW060LB-I with External Battery module protects your mission critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption that inevitably hamper your productivity. Socomec Online UPS range is designed to fit perfectly into any given environment where uninterrupted power feed is required to secure and ensure continuous operations
Socomec 6KVA, 192V Online UPS ITY-E-TW060LB-I
- Socomec 6KVA / 4800 Watts, 192V Online UPS with External Battery module
- True online double conversion technology (VFI) assures high availability and total load protection.
- Constant output voltage and frequency regulation makes ITYS E compatible with different applications, operating environments and GenSets.
- Automatic bypass supplies the loads in the event of overloads or faults.
- Compact tower UPS system saves space in the operating environment.
- No particular configuration on first startup.
- Easy connections via sockets or terminals.
- Wide input voltage tolerance limits the switchovers to battery mode prolonging the battery life.
- Manual bypass for periodic or emergency maintenance.
- Servers & IT equipment (computers, printers, monitors, etc.). systems.
- Process controls, testing & measuring instruments.
- Medical, electronic healthcare equipment & Life-support systems in hospitals.
- Safety systems in power stations.
- Audio-Visual equipment.
- Bank branches - ATM’s
Note: Application* may vary based on capacity of UPS used