Sharp True HEPA Original Filter Replacement FZ-GF50FH fits for FP-J40, FP-G50, FP-GM50 Sharp Air Purifier Models
MRP was ₹6,000.00 Special Price ₹2,865.00 Incl. GST Save 52%
Availability: In stockCountry Of Manufacturer: Thailand
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹2,865.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- True HEPA Filter
- Fits for FP-J40, FP-G50, FP-GM50 Models
- Filter life* Upto 2 years
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes
NOTE: 1.Filter life may vary according to use & Environment conditions.
2. Carbon filter is not included
Sharp Original Replacement H14 Class True HEPA Filter ( FZ-GF50FH ) for Sharp Air Purifier models FP-J40, FP-G50, FP-GM50, HEPA Filter is a type of pleated mechanical air filter. It is an acronym for "high efficiency particulate air [filter]" (as officially defined by the U.S. Dept. of Energy). This type of air filter can theoretically remove at least 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria and any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns (µm). The diameter specification of 0.3 microns responds to the worst case.
What the HEPA Filter Captures
HEPA Filter in Air Purifier is used to capture 99.97% and removal of 0.3 micron dust particles
- Tree Pollen: Cedar, cypress, birch, alder, beech, red cedar, oak, pine.
- Grass Pollen: rag weed, worm wood, hop, orchad grass, vernal grass, timothy grass.
- Allergens: Dust mite feces, dust mite remains, dog dander, cat dander, hamster dander, mold
- Air borne mold: Black mold, Stachybotrys, Aspergillus niger, penicillium.
- Dust: Dust, pet hair, pet dander, cigarette smoke, cooking fumes, mite dust, diesel exhaust particles, Asian dust.
- Odors: Cigarette odor, pet odor, cooking odor, kitchen food waste odor, toilet odor, body odor, mold odor, ammonia odor.
Write Your Own Review