Sharp Original Replacement Active Carbon Filter FZ-J80DFE Fits for Sharp Air Purifiers FP-J80M-H, FP-J60M-W
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹4,040.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Active Carbon deodorizing Filter
- Fits for FP-J80M-H & FP-J60M-W Models
- Filter life* Upto 2 years
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes
Sharp Original Replacement Activated Carbon filter, or charcoal filter FZ-J80DFE Compatible with Sharp Air Purifiers FP-J80M-H & FP-J60M-W Models. Generally the Filter is a bed of activated carbon typically in granular or powdered block form, and consists of millions of tiny absorbent pores. This air filter has been treated to be extremely porous, and this is the popular filtration against gases, chemicals and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Benefits of Activated Carbon Filter FZ-J80DFE
There are many benefits associated with using activated carbon filters. These purifiers can be used to rid your air of unwanted or harmful contaminants that can pose a hazard to your health.
In air purification systems, activated carbon filters can be used in conjunction with HEPA filters to trap known allergens and impurities like:
- Mold spores
- Pet hair
- Common household chemicals
- Benzene and other VOCs
Carbon filters also help eliminate unpleasant odors so your indoor air remains fresh. Used together, activated carbon and HEPA filters can trap 99.97% of small particles 0.3 microns and higher as well as most larger particles, especially spores. Activated carbon filters can particularly benefit people who suffer allergies or aggravation from impure air, including second hand smoke. If you are or live with a smoker, using an activated carbon filter in your home air purification system can provide unparalleled benefits to your respiratory health.
How do Activated Carbon Filters FZ-J80DFE Work?
Although a filtration system that uses chemical reactions to decontaminate air may sound complicated, it is actually rather simple. Activated carbon is typically sold in thick or thin packets for air filtration. It is then inserted into the main purifying device, such as an air purifier or HEPA air filter.
Contaminated air enters the filtration system, passes through the active carbon, undergoes adsorption, and leaves the filter purified. If used in conjunction with a HEPA filter, the activated carbon works to prevent larger particles like dust and lint from reaching it, enabling the HEPA filter to perform better and last longer.