Sharp Air Purifier FP J80M H with H14 class HEPA Filter 99.97% Efficiency and Plasmacluster Technology
EMI starts from ₹1,455.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹29,900.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Plasmacluster with PM2.5 filtration Technology
- H14 Class HEPA Filter
- Coverage Area* (Sq Ft): 680
- Air Flow/ CADR (m3/hr): 480 / 288 / 60(High/Medium/Low)
- Modes: Haze, Auto, Pollen, Max, Med, Low, Sleep
- Pre-filter: Standard Mesh
- Filter Life: Upto 2 Years
- Auto Restart: Yes
- Sensors: PM2.5, Dust, Odor & Light
- Noise Level (db): 47 / 45 / 15(Max / Med / Low)
- Air Purifier That Captures 99.97% of PM2.5 Dust Particles
- Breathe free of airborne allergens, viruses, microbes and mould
- Power Consumption: 48 Watts Max
- Plasmacluster has been tested & certified for effectiveness by 31 global GLP test laboratories.
Sharp Air Purifier FP-L80M-H with H14 Class HEPA Filter 99.97% Efficiency & Plasma cluster Technology for your Room with coverage area of 680 Sq Ft. & Air Flow / CADR (m3/hr) of 480 / 288 / 60 (High/Medium/Low) comes with dual technologies, “Active” Plasmacluster technology and “Passive” Filtration process. The Plasmacluster technology is certified by 31 global laboratories which is a proof of its Safety & Effectiveness. Sharp Plasmacluster technology can neutralize harmful chemicals, generates freshness in room, kill various pathogens like bacteria/ mold / viruses / allergens. Also, Plasmacluster air purifier removes bad odors and static electricity from your indoor environment. Plasmacluster technology does not produce any harmful ozone during its process of air treatment. It generates the same positive and negative ions as found in nature.
Sharp Air Purifiers are equipped with TRUE HEPA filters with H14 class (in EN1822 type). They can remove 99.97% of dust and other particles size 0.3 um each time air passes through them.
What the HEPA Filter Captures
HEPA Filter in Air Purifier is used to capture 99.97% and removal of 0.3-micron dust particles
- Tree Pollen: cedar, cypress, birch, alder, beech, red cedar, oak, pine.
- Grass Pollen: rag weed, worm wood, hop, orchad grass, vernal grass, timothy grass.
- Allergens: Dust mite feces, dust mite remains, dog dander, cat dander, hamster dander, mold
- Air borne mold: Black mold, Stachybotrys, Aspergillus niger, penicillium.
- Dust: Dust, pet hair, pet dander, cigarette smoke, cooking fumes, mite dust, diesel exhaust particles, Asian dust.
- Odors: Cigarette odor, pet odor, cooking odor, kitchen food waste odor, toilet odor, body odor, mold odor, ammonia odor.
Passive HEPA Filtration
- Advanced Pre-Filter: washable filter, captures larger than 10 micron particles
- Deodorizing Filter: Absorbs cigarette odor, pet odor and many other common household odors
- Electrostatic HEPA Filter: Traps 99.97% of microscopic particles (as small as 0.3 micron) in the air.
Active Plasmacluster Technology
Plasmacluster Technology removes mold, viruses, Allergens, Odors and static Electricity
- Generates Fresh Indoor Air Plasma discharge generates and emits the same positive and negative ions that occur in nature.
- Neutralizes Harmful VOC & other Toxic Gases Plasmacluster technology surround and break VOCs and toxic gases
- Kills Microbes & other Contagious Elements Plasma cluster technology kill viruses including H1N1, microbes, bacteria like E.Coli, MRSA, TB & Fungal spores to sterilize indoor air.
- Removes Static Charge Plasma cluster technology removes static electricity that traps dust particles and pollen on charged surface.
- Hydrate Skin Plasmacluster technology not only help the skin by retaining moisture, but also help improve its elasticity and texture.
- JAPANESE QUALITY PRODUCTS Sharp has sold 8 crore products worldwide, equipped with Plasmacluster technology and have been known to provide only original products with advanced Japanese technologies. As a part of our global commitment, Sharp confirm to supply spares and consumables (all replacement filters) for a period of 5 years after the product is discontinued in India.
- DUAL PURIFICATION Sharp Air Purifier works on dual purification mode. This indoor air purifier has inbuilt Plasmacluster technology which is certified by over 30 global labs including IIT Delhi and combination of three Passive filters i.e. Highest Grade H14 HEPA Filter, Voluminous Granular Active Carbon Filter and a Pre-Filter that purifies the air with its unique 20° airflow to cover the entire room.
- ELEGANT DESIGN Sharp Air Purifier is designed in Japan and manufactured under strict quality control to ensure that the product compliments the look & feel required for your bedrooms or living spaces. Sharp certified as JAPAN & ASEAN NO. 1 by Euromonitor International Limited, 2018 brand helps reduces the intake of various toxins & pollutants with every breath.
- INCREASED EFFICIENCY Sharp Air Purifier has superior purifying efficiency as it can clean and purify the air four times in one hour in a room of 200 square feet space. It is suitable for 24 x 7 x 365 days operation and can work full day without any interruptions even in case of non-ventilated room.
- Small rooms & Closets
- Bedrooms & Living rooms
- Households, shops
- Office Meeting rooms & waiting rooms
- Path Labs & Clinics
- Elderly care facilities
- Kindergartens, Nursery Schools
- PCB Handling Areas
- IT Server rooms
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Banks & Currency chest.