Sharp Air Purifier Filters Replacement Set ( FZ-F50HFE HEPA Filter + FZ-F50DFE Deodorizing Carbon Filter ) for FP-F40E-W/T, FP-G50E-W, FP-GM50E-W, FP-J40M-W Models
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹5,960.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Filter Set ( True HEPA + Carbon Filter )
- FZ-F50HFE HEPA Filter & FZ-F50DFE Active Carbon Filters
- Fits for FP-F40E-W/T, FP-G50E-W, FP-GM50E-W, FP-J40M-W Models
- Filter life* Upto 2 years
- Prices are inclusive of all taxes
NOTE: Filter life may vary according to use & Environment conditions.
Sharp Air Purifier Filters Set ( FZ-F50HFE HEPA Filter + FZ-F50DFE Deodorizing Carbon Filter ) for Sharp Air Purifier Models FP-F40E-W/T, FP-G50E-W, FP-GM50E-W, FP-J40M-W.Includes both True HEPA Filter and Activated carbon filter combo set, where HEPA ( High-efficiency particulate arrestance ) filters are designed to capture particles like the small PM 2.5 particles and particle whose diameter is equal to 0.3 μm,. Activated carbon, though, captures odors and gases like volatile organic compounds (VOCs). VOC is a big category and includes harmful carcinogens like formaldehyde and benzene.
What the HEPA Filter Captures
HEPA Filter in Air Purifier is used to capture 99.97% and removal of 0.3 micron dust particles
- Tree Pollen: Cedar, cypress, birch, alder, beech, red cedar, oak, pine.
- Grass Pollen: rag weed, worm wood, hop, orchad grass, vernal grass, timothy grass.
- Allergens: Dust mite feces, dust mite remains, dog dander, cat dander, hamster dander, mold
- Air borne mold: Black mold, Stachybotrys, Aspergillus niger, penicillium.
- Dust: Dust, pet hair, pet dander, cigarette smoke, cooking fumes, mite dust, diesel exhaust particles, Asian dust.
- Odors: Cigarette odor, pet odor, cooking odor, kitchen food waste odor, toilet odor, body odor, mold odor, ammonia odor.
Benefits of Activated Carbon Filter FZ-F50DFE
There are many benefits associated with using activated carbon filters. These purifiers can be used to rid your air of unwanted or harmful contaminants that can pose a hazard to your health.
In air purification systems, activated carbon filters can be used in conjunction with HEPA filters to trap known allergens and impurities like:
- Mold spores
- Pet hair
- Common household chemicals
- Benzene and other VOCs
Carbon filters also help eliminate unpleasant odors so your indoor air remains fresh. Used together, activated carbon and HEPA filters can trap 99.97% of small particles 0.3 microns and higher as well as most larger particles, especially spores. Activated carbon filters can particularly benefit people who suffer allergies or aggravation from impure air, including second hand smoke. If you are or live with a smoker, using an activated carbon filter in your home air purification system can provide unparalleled benefits to your respiratory health.