Numeric 1000VA Portable Desktop UPS Digital 1000 Plus V By Legrand
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹6,100.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series, Volts||Numeric Digital 1000 Plus V, 24V|
|Type||Desktop, Portable, Router, PC, Line Interactive UPS|
|Rating in VA | Watts||1000 VA, 600 Watts|
|Battery Module||In-Built Battery Module|
|No’s of Batteries||12V, 7AH*2 No's|
|Warranty||UPS-24 Months, Battery-12 Months|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||350*146*160 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs||8 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. In-Built Battery is included in this purchase
Numeric Digital 1000 Plus V Line Interactive, PC, Desktop UPS Digital 1000 Plus V has a microprocessor-based design for high reliability and accuracy. Its fan-less design and high-frequency components ensure silent operations.
- Generator compatibility
- Battery mode start-up
- No-load protection
- Inbuilt battery
- Quick charging
- Auto-restart facility
- UL standard flame retardant cabinet
- BIS compliant
- Residential & SOHO
- IT & ITes
Micro Processor Based Design
Fully Micro Processor Based Design Ensures high reliability and accuracy
Automatic Voltage Regulation
The super boost AVR provides regulated clean power for a wide input voltage window of 140 to 300V AC, Which allows the UPS to work in mains mode even under very low and high voltage conditions, thereby Extending the life of the battery
Cold Start Capability
Ability to start the UPS and perform file saving, document printing etc.., When AC mains power supply is unavailable
Safeguards the UPS and load against damage due to overload / short circuit
Intelligent Battery Management
Prevents the dissipation of Battery Energy by automatically shutting down the UPS when the load is very less or if there is no load to the UPS while operating in backup mode