Microtek SUPERMAX 20KVA 384V Online UPS 3 Phase In 3 Phase Out
EMI starts from ₹9,698.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹250,525.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Supermax 3:3|
|Type||Online UPS 3 Phase In 3 Phase Out|
|Rating in VA, Watts||20KVA, 20 Kilo Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Thirty Two Batteries - 32 Nos|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|DC Voltage||±192V (384V)|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Microtek SUPERMAX 20KVA, ±192V (384V) 3:3 High Frequency Online UPS with Double Conversion technology, IGBT Based Inverter provides Uninterrupted Pure Power for Critical Applications such as Computer Network, Servers, Cyber Cafes, ATM Machine, Labs etc. These Products are manufactured in State-of-the-art automatic Manufacturing Plants equipped with Hi- Tech Machines in India..
Microtek SUPERMAX 20KVA, ±192V (384V) 3:3 Online UPS Features:
- High Frequency and Double Conversion Online Technology.
- DSP Technology with High End IGBT Based PFC and Inverter Section.
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Unity Output Power Factor.
- Advanced PFC Technology
- Advanced Battery Management
- Smart LCD display for Real Time Information
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Active Power factor Correction in all Phases.
- Over Temperature Protection.
- 50Hz/60Hz Frequency Converter Mode.
- Generator Compatible.
- Different Output Voltage settings.
- Eco mode operation for Energy saving.
- Built-in maintenance Bypass and Static Bypass switches.
- Surge Protection available at input
- Emergency Power Off function (EPO).
- 3-Level IGBT Inverter Topology Design maximizes Efficiency.
- SNMP+USB+RS-232 multiple Communication Available.
- 3-stage Extendable charging design for optimized Battery performance
- Networks Systems In Offices, IT Companies.
- Servers Equipments.
- Data Centers.
- Hospital & Medical lab Equpments.
- Bank ATM's
- Billing Machines.
- Telecom Equipments, BMS.
- Communication Equipments.
- PLC’s Access control.
- Fire protection.