Microtek Solar PCU 2KVA 24V With MPPT Charger
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹20,170.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Solar PCU 2KVA|
|Rating in VA||2000 VA|
|Solar PV Module Compatibility||2000 Wp|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Double Battery - 2 No's|
|Battery Capacity||100 AH - 180 AH|
|Charge Controller||MPPT, 20Amp - 24V|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||25.5*52.7*42.6 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||32.2Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Microtek 2KVA, 24V Solar Hybrid MPPT Based PCU Inverter Pure Sine Wave UPS is designed to utilize maximum use of Solar Energy. Power Conditioning Unit is designed using latest state-of-the-art Technology- Pure DSP Sine Wave Technology for Better Performance and High Reliability used mainly for Solar Off-Grid Applications for your Home, Office, Industrial, Residence, Commercial application, Solar Power solution Product - the Ideal solution for Off-grid applications..
Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. Comes with a user that selects the energy-saving option to allow the user to choose the priority and save the bill. It also selects the AC output source from Solar or inverter or grid. When the solar power stops, the PCU begins to use stored energy from the battery. When the stored power is used to a certain level, the inverter switches to the grid. The main focus here is to save on the cost of electricity bills. In a solar PCU, solar energy is very important, and in the absence of solar energy the energy comes from the electricity used. Solar PCUs are designed for maximum solar gain and therefore reduce energy costs.
Microtek 2KVA / 24V Solar PCU Hybrid Inverter UPS with MPPT Charge Controller
- MPPT based State-of-the-art Latest Technology for Optimum Performance.
- Capacity (Maximum PV Power support) - 2KWp
- Pure Sine wave Output to run all Sophisticated Appliances.
- Nominal Input Battery Voltage - 24V.
- User-Friendly LCD Display.
- Operates on both Solar Power as well as Grid Power.
- Intelligent Sharing of Grid Current with Solar in case of Solar Energy Shortfall.
- MPPT with Intelli Current Boost Technology.
- Designed to give maximum benefit from Solar Energy & minimize your Electricity Bill.
- Priority Selection Option for Solar / Battery / Grid Peak Output Power handling capacity.
- Intelli Overload sense with Short Circuit Protection.
- Battery Deep Discharge Pickup Capability.
- Grid Charging Enable-Disable setting from the Front Panel to provide “No Charging of Battery from the Grid”.
- MPPT Charge Controller: Microtek solar PCU Inverter UPS has latest MPPT‚ (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controller. It enables you to extract maximum power from Solar Renewable Energy. It is 30% more efficient than a normal PWM based PCUs.
- Charging Sharing: Microtek solar PCU is logically designed to check the output power of the solar panels. If the solar panel output power is sufficient to charge the battery, then no power is taken from the mains. however, If there is no sufficient solar power, then the remaining power to charge the battery bank will be taken from the mains.
- Priority Setting: Always gives priority to solar for running Electrical Load and uses the rest of solar power for charging the battery bank. It also decide when to connect to grid.
- Super Informative User friendly LCD: A user friendly LCD that displays important information like battery Voltage, PV charging Current, PV Voltage, KWH generated for solar, etc.
- Safe for your Home: Microtek Solar PCU Inverter UPS is armed with comprehensive protection features such as Low Battery, Low Battery Shutdown, Output Overload, Output Short Circuit with Solar.