Microtek Solar PCU 2550/24V With PWM Charger
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹15,750.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Solar PCU 2550/24V|
|Rating in VA||2.2 KVA|
|Solar PV Module Compatibility||1800 Wp|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Double Battery - 2 No's|
|Battery Capacity||100 AH - 180 AH|
|Charge Controller||PWM, 50Amp - 24V|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in cm||43.2*46.3*23.2 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||17.65Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Microtek 2.2KVA, 24V Solar PCU 2550 PWM Inverter Sine Wave UPS inverter is designed to run maximum load on 2 battery system in India. It is a off grid solar inverter on which solar panel of 1800 Watts can be added. It has 50 Amps solar charge controller and Solar panel input of 49 Volt. mainly used for Solar Off-Grid Applications for your Home, Office, Industrial, Residence, Commercial application, Solar Power solution Product - the Ideal solution for Off-grid applications..
In a solar Hi-End PCU, battery charging is very important during the day. Solar PCU controls the core and selects the charging source accordingly. It also selects the AC output source from Solar or inverter or grid. In Energy Saver Mode first supplied to Solar, the battery is pre-charged and also supports the inverter to power electrical items. When the solar power stops, the PCU begins to use stored energy from the battery. When the stored power is used to a certain level, the inverter switches to the grid. The main focus here is to save on the cost of electricity bills.
Microtek Solar PCU 2550/24V PWM Based Inverter UPS
- Wave Type: Pure Sine Wave
- Charger Technology: Pulse with modulation
- Solar PV module compatibility - 1800Wp
- Solar panel current: 50 amps
- Solar panel VOC: 45-50V
- Transfer Time: ≤ 12 msec.
- Mains Re-Connect / Dis-Connect Voltage: 23 V & 28.2 V
- Protections: Short Circuit, High voltage, Low battery shutdown
- Pure Sine Wave Technology using PWM topology with inbuilt Real Time Clock.
- Smart solar selection for max. utilization of Solar Power.
- Intelligent Battery Charging and Charge sharing with Mains / Charging by Solar Power Only.
- Maintain Gravity of battery by a special program.
- Provision for setting of critical parameters.
- PWM Charge Controller: Microtek solar PCU - Power Conditioning Unit which has latest PWM‚ (Pulse Width Modulation) charge controller. It enables you to extract maximum power from Solar Renewable Energy.
- Charging Sharing: Microtek solar PCU is logically designed to check the output power of the solar panels. If the solar panel output power is sufficient to charge the battery, then no power is taken from the mains. however, If there is no sufficient solar power, then the remaining power to charge the battery bank will be taken from the mains.
- Priority Setting: Always gives priority to solar for running Electrical Load and uses the rest of solar power for charging the battery bank. It also decide when to connect to grid.
- Super Informative User friendly LCD: A user friendly LCD that displays important information like Grid Units Saved (KWH), Solar Power Available (Watt), PV Voltage, PV Current, Grid Voltage, battery Voltage etc.
- Safe for your Home: Microtek Solar PCU Inverter UPS is armed with comprehensive protection features such as Low Battery, Low Battery Shutdown, Output Overload, Output Short Circuit with Solar.