Microtek SEBz 1100 - 950VA UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹6,050.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||UPS SEBz|
|Type||Home UPS, Inverter|
|Rating in VA||950 VA|
|Rating in Watts||760 Watts|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Single Battery - 1 Nos|
|Battery Capacity||100 AH - 200 AH|
|Technology||DSC Based Design|
|Dimensions (W*D*H) in mm||451*425*214 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||11.2 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
- Digital Signal Controller (DSC) Based Intelligent Control Design
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- PWM Controlled multistage ATM (Automatic Trickle Mode) Charging
- Display Indications (Status & Fault)
- Smart Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection
- Easily Serviceable
- Auto Reset Feature
- Mains Input Voltage Range Selection
Smart Boost function for Low Input Voltage: When the mains voltage is low, the smart boost will correct it back to its normal range without draining the battery.
Smart Buck function for High Input Voltage: When the mains voltage is high, the AVR or smart buck will correct it back to its normal range without draining the battery.
Over Voltage Protection: The UPS will switch to UPS mode & offers power from the battery when the mains voltage is too high.
Over Load/Short Circuit Protection: If the UPS is excessively overloaded in UPS mode or encounters a short circuit, it will go into protection mode. The output will be shut down in this case.
Battery Deep Discharge/Over Charge Protection: The UPS has in-built electronic protection circuit which protects the batteries from getting deep discharged or over charged.