Microtek Lightning Protector 6AMP
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹2,050.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
- Point-Of-Use Application ( Type III SPD ).
- Continuous Rated Current of 6A.
- Maximum Discharge Current Rating Of 10KA for Surge Handling.
- Voltage Protection of 390 x 3 Joules.
- Nominal Continuous operating voltage of 240VAC± 15%.
- EMI / RFI Filtering for Connected Load.
- Design Conforms to UL 1449 Standard.
Microtek's Lightning Surge Protector 6 Amps protects the facility and structure from direct strikes. This device diverts excess voltage and current from transient and surges into grounding wire, preventing it from flowing through the electrical and electronic equipment while at the same time allowing the normal voltage to continue along its path. Best Solution For Your Home, Residential or Building Use.
Microtek Lightning Protector 6Amps
What is a surge?
A surge is a sudden increase in the voltage (or a spike) above the operating voltage of either the telecommunication system or the power system. This increase in voltage can be to hundreds or thousands of volts but will only last a few millionths of one second (less than a blink of an eye).
How do surges occur?
The main source of surges is lightning which naturally occurs, but they may also be caused by faults or switching on high voltage power systems, etc. Surges due to lightning may affect either the telecommunication and power systems simultaneously or separately. Surges due to faults or switching on the power system may affect the power system only or may also induce surges onto telecommunication cables. One or more of the following mechanisms may cause lightning surges:
- a strike to the structure
- a strike to the telecommunication or power line
- a cloud to cloud strike or a strike to ground in the vicinity of the cable or the house
- UPS/INVERTER upto 1000VA.
- LED TV.
- MOBILE CHARGING POINT.
- WASHING MACHINE.
- WATER PURIFIER.
- MEDICAL EQUIPMENT.
- HOME THEATRE.
- CCTV CAMERA & OTHER ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENTS.
- GAMING CONSOLE.
- AIR PURIFIER.
- MUSIC SYSTEM.