Microtek i-MAXX 10KVA - 192V Online UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹100,280.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||i-MAXX|
|Type||Online UPS, Transformer Based|
|Rating in VA, Watts||10KVA, 8 Kilo Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Sixteen Batteries - 16 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||562*250*830 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||86 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Microtek i-MAXX Series Transformer Based Online UPS provides Uninterrupted Pure Power for Critical Applications such as Computer Network, Servers, Cyber Cafes, ATM Machine, Labs etc. has DSP Technology with IGBT based Inverter, Smart LCD Display, Inbuilt Over Voltage Cutoff Device.
Microtek i-MAXX 10KVA, 192V Transformer Based Online UPS Features:
- DSP Technology with IGBT Based Inverter
- Tansformer Based Online UPS.
- Inbuilt OVCD(Over Voltage Cut-Off Device) with Surge Protection.
- Smart LCD Display for Real-time information.
- EMI / RFI Noise Filter.
- CVCF (constant Voltage Constant Frequency)
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Conformal Coated PCB Assemblies to withstand Harsh Environment
- Extended Charger capacity expansion to 4amps. (Optional) on demand
- Advanced PFC Technology
- Advanced Battery Management
- Hot Stand-by, Cold Start & RS-232/USB Port Features available.
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Built-In Maintenance Bypass & Static Bypass Switch.
- Over Temperature Protection.
- Specially designed to suit Indian Power and Environment Conditions
- Generator Compatible (Generator Capacity required for Stand-By Source should be 2.5 times of the UPS capacity).
- Configurable Output Voltage Settings.
- Output Frequency Fixed at 50Hz or can be synchronised with Input Frequency.
- Protection from DC Fan failure.
- In-built Over Voltage Cut-Off Device.
- Networks Systems In Offices
- Servers Equipments.
- Bank ATM's
- Billing Machines.
- Telecom Equipments, BMS.
- Communication Equipments.
- PLC’s Access control.
- Fire protection.