Microtek Hybrid HB 1125VA UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹4,920.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||UPS Hybrid HB|
|Type||Home UPS, Inverter|
|Rating in VA||1125 VA|
|Rating in Watts||900 Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Single Battery - 1 Nos|
|Battery Capacity||100 AH - 200 AH|
|Technology||DSC Based Design|
|Dimensions (W*D*H) in mm||384*375*194 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||11.365 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
MICRO CONTROLLER/DSC BASED Gen-Next UPS 24X7are based on Hybrid Technology which is a combination of Digital and Sinewave Technologies for Better Performance and High Reliability. The Hybrid Technology used ensures noiseless performance, Quick Charging, More Load, Longer Battery Life and Longer Backups.
Hybrid Technology for Noiseless and Better Performance. You get longer backups & increased life of battery.
Battery type (Branded/Local/Tubular) selection mode switch, suitable to work with equal performance with all type of available batteries.
Charging current selection switch for Standard (10MP) & Fast Charging (14MP), which keeps the battery ready for frequent emergencies.
IBGM Technology - Increases Battery Life and Performance by maintaining correct battery gravity.
Unique USS (Ultra Sonic Switching) - This technology ensures absolute Silent Operations to give you complete peace of mind.
Pure and stable Sinewave Output with very Low THD, under all battery and load conditions.
Digital Signal Controller (DSC) Based Intelligent Control Hybrid Design.
PWM Controlled multistage ATM (Automatic Trickle Mode) Charging.
Display Indications (Status & Fault).
Smart Overload Sense and Short Circuit Protection.
Auto Reset Feature.
In-built Bypass Switch - This additional bypass switch enables you to isolate your UPS from mains, whenever needed.
Slide switch to select float charging voltage.
Mains Input Voltage Range Selection.
Quick Charging Option.