Microtek 2KVA - 72V MAX+ Series Online UPS with Inbuilt Batteries
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹32,200.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||MAX+ NM72MX2KK11-IB|
|Rating in VA, Watts||2KVA, 1800 Watts|
|Battery Module||Inbuilt Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery||12V, 7AH*6 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|UPS Warranty||24 Months|
|Battery Warranty||12 Months|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||560*320*460 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||27.4 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is included in this purchase
Microtek High Frequency Online UPS provides Uninterrupted Pure Power for Critical Applications such as Computer Network, Servers, Cyber Cafes, ATM Machine, Labs etc.These Products are manufactured in State-of-the-art automatic Manufacturing Plants equipped with Hi- Tech Machines in India.
- High Frequency and Double Conversion Online Technology.
- High End IGBT Based.
- High End Micro Controller Based.
- Wide Input Voltage Range
- Advanced PFC Technology
- Advanced Battery Management
- Automatic Battery Charging in UPS Off Mode
- Short Circuit and Overload Protection
- Smart RS232 Communication with monitoring software
- Over Temperature Protection.
- EMI / RFI Noise Filter
- LCD/LED Display simultaneously
- Specially designed to suit Indian Power and Environment Conditions
- Generator Compatible (Supplying Sinewave Voltage)
- Different Output Voltage settings.
- Output Frequency fixed at 50Hz or can be synchronized with Input Frequency.
- Static Bypass Enable or Disable.
- Outlets Programmable and Non-Programmable.
- Protection from DC Fan failure.
- In-built Over Voltage Cut-Off Device.
- Isolation Transformer (Optional)
- SNMP Card Slot (Optional)