Microtek 260 Watt 24V Multi-crystalline Solar Panel
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹11,660.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Wattage (Wp) / Capacity||260 Wp|
|Panel Type||Multi-crystalline PV Module|
|Dimensions (L*W*T) cm||163.9*99.1*3.5 cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||18.13 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Microtek Solar 260 Watt 24V Multi Crystalline PV Panel Module, Polycrystalline Solar Panels consist of several silicon crystals, Microtek polycrystalline solar panels offer PID (Potential-Induced Degradation) resistance technology that guarantees a High degree of safety against power failure due to stray currents caused by different climatic conditions. Solar modules convert Renewable light energy taken from the sun into Electrical energy.
Microtek Solar PV Panel Modules Mainly used for Home rooftop Solution, Solar Off-Grid, On-Grid / Grid tied Solution system, Provides Electricity for Home, Industrial, residential and commercial Purpose. These solar panels are the best option for those who want to get an inexpensive solar solution, with excellent low light efficiency and anti-reflective coating.
Microtek Solar 260 Watt 24V MultiCrystalline PV Panel Module.
- Positive Power Tolerance Modules.
- Highly Classified A-Grade Solar Cells for Lesser Degradation and High Energy.
- Micro Crack Free Panels-100% EL Tested Before and After Lamination.
- High Conversion Efficiency based on Leading Innovative Photo Voltaic Technologies.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.60V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.88A
- Voltage at Maximum Power (Vmp): 31.00V
- Current at Maximum Power (Imp): 8.40A
- PID Free Modules with Long Term Reliability.
- Anti-Reflective Coating Glass Available.
- Advance IP67/IP68 Junction Box for long-term weather endurance.
- RFID Tag Available.
- Sustain Heavy Wind and Snow Loads (2400Pa and 5400Pa).
- Excellent Performance in Low Light.
- Salt Mist, Ammonia, Blowing Sand and Hail Resistant.
- Ideal for Off-Grid as well as On-Grid Applications.
- IP67 rated MC4 Compatible Connectors.
- EVA Encapsulation and Anti Reflection Coating for better Module Protection
- Solar Home Rooftop Solution
- Off-Grid Solar Power
- Solar Power Pack / Generator
- Solar Power Plant
- On-Grid / Grid Connected Power System
- Solar Pump
- Office, Building, Residential use
- Industrial & Commercial Purpose
- Traffic Signal.
Note: Application May Vary Based on Panel Capacity Used.