Luminous Zelio+ 1700 Home UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹9,510.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model, Volts||Zelio+ 1700, 24Volts|
|Type||Home UPS, Inverter|
|Rating in VA, Watts||1500 VA, 1260 Watts|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Double Battery - 2 No's|
|Battery Capacity||80 AH - 220 AH|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) cm||31*29*13.5 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||15.4 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous Zelio+ 1700, 1500VA / 1260 Watts, 24V Home UPS Inverter comes with a smart display to showcase various parameters and statuses neatly. Like, it shows available Backup time (in hours and minutes), Battery charging status, operating mode, among other things like water level indicator to know when to add distilled water (*external water sensor needs to be purchased separately )
With a smart monitor like Zelio Series inverters, power backup specifications for power cuts are simple to handle and preplan, especially during heavy power shedding. When in battery mode, the inverter provides a rough estimate of the remaining battery lifetime. You should also know that this calculation depends on the inverter load and the charging state of the battery.
Zelio+ 1700 Features:
- India's most intelligent Home UPS with 32 bit DSP Processor
- Safe for sensitive appliances with Sine wave out-put
- LED Display for status of Power back-up / battery charging time in Hours and Minute
- MCB for protection from Input mains
- Bypass switch for supplying output directly from grid in case of Home UPS fault
- Noiseless Operations with the help of low harmonic distortion
- Supports wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF)
Zelio+ 1700 Description:
An intelligent home UPS
Powered by a 32 bit DSP processor, Zelio has adaptive learning capability to optimally charge batteries and intelligently calculate backup and charging time
Smart display with unique indication that displays backup and charging time, along with Mains On, Eco/UPS Mode, system fault and battery water level.
ECO & UPS mode
In UPS Mode, output voltage is kept in range of 180V to 260V - ensuring safety of sensitive appliances such as computers. In Eco Mode, voltage range is extended thereby reducing battery usage.
Easy Bypass Switch
In case of any fault in UPS, Bypass switch can be used to bypass the UPS and allow mains to be available without any wiring changes.
Safety for your home
Zelio is armed with comprehensive protection features such as short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge and battery deep-discharge. Its pure sine wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances