Luminous ToughX Silverline Stabilizer TT90D1 (90V-280V) for TV and DTH
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹1,475.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model||ToughX Silverline TT90D1|
|Type||Automatic Voltage Stabilizer|
|Installation||Wall Mount / Table Top|
|Input Voltage Range||90-280V|
|Application||LED TV Upto 32 inch + DTH|
|Weight in Kgs (approx)||3.2 kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Luminous ToughX Silverline Stabilizer TT90D1 (90V-280V) for TV & DTH Automatic Voltage Stabilizers come from Luminous for Home appliances, Shop, Office Use, the most trusted brand in power back-up solution. ToughX Stabilizer are loaded with most Advanced Technology and are designed to give your loved appliances the protection they need from fluctuating voltages and surges.
Luminous ToughX Silverline Stabilizer TT90D1 for TV & DTH
- Microprocessor based Digital Technology.
- Range (90V-280V) for LED / LCD TV, DTH.
- Complete Metal body
- Highly Efficient Transformer for less heating
- 7-Segment Digital Display with various indications
- Wall Mountable / Table Top Design
- Automatic Low & High Voltage Cut Off
- Intelligently starts individual AC within 1-35 sec to prevent mains overload
- Prevents voltage shocks to the connected appliances
- Prevents damage to appliances during voltage spikes
- Delivers the stabilised voltage for the specific appliance
- DGR Tech: Supports your appliance even on Generator Supply
- Regulated & Safe Voltage output: Delivers the stabilised voltage for the specific appliance
- Spike Guard: Prevents damage to appliances during voltage spikes
- Zero Crossing Tech: Prevents voltage shocks to the connected appliances
- i-Start: Intelligently starts individual AC within 1-35 sec to prevent mains overload