Luminous Solar PCU NXT+ 9.5KVA - 120V UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹149,300.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Solar Hybrid NXT+ 9.5KVA|
|Rating in VA||9.5KVA|
|Solar PV Module Compatibility||7500 Watts|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Ten Battery - 10 No's|
|Battery Capacity||135 AH - 200 AH|
|Charge Controller||MPPT, 40Amp - 120V|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||40*57.5*78.3 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||125 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous Solar 9.5KVA, 120V Hybrid PCU NXT+ Inverter UPS with Max. Supported Panel Power - 7500 Wp, Power Conditioning Unit Has Inbuilt MPPT Charge Controller for Solar Off-Grid Applications for your Home, Office, Industrial, Residence, Commercial application, Solar Power Solution Product is the Ideal solution for Off-grid applications. Designed to offer control PCU Inverter UPS intelligently optimizes battery charging and power to load among Solar, Battery and Grid power.
Luminous Solar PCU NXT+ 9.5KVA, 120V Inverter UPS
- Rated AC power - 230V, 33A Single phase
- Max Supported Panel Power - 7500 Wp
- Input Voltage Range (Vmp) - 150-240V
- Charge Controller - MPPT Extracts upto 30% more power from Panel,
- Input Voltage 180-300 Voc
- Nominal Battery Bank Voltage - 120V
- Intelligent system with 32 bit DSP Controller which enables it to handle multiple algorithms efficiently
- Inbuilt MPPT charge controller extracts upto 30% more power from Panels
- Inbuilt isolation transformer to protect from grid surges and noise
- Selectable source priority: Choose source priority from solar, battery and grid
- User friendly Informative LCD Display for time charging, Supply etc..,
- Dual MCB protection against short circuit protection for AC and DC
- Safe for your home, Office, Residence, Building, Commercial Purpose with comprehensive protection features such as short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge and battery deep-discharge.
- Pure sine wave output for safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.
- Compliance to most of the National & International standards for safety and efficiency and reliability, such as IEC - 61683, IEC - 60068 - 1,2,14,30, IEC - 60529.
- MPPT Charge Controller: Luminous solar PCU has latest MPPT‚ (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charge controller. It enables you to extract maximum power from Solar Renewable Energy. It is 30% more efficient than a normal PWM based PCUs.
- Priority Setting: Being a bi - directional PCU it allows customers flexibility to set the priority setting based on their requirement of maximum energy saving, power backup only during power cut and power backup through battery in areas where grid supply is not available.
- Super Informative User friendly LCD: A user friendly LCD that displays important information like battery time of charge & discharge, Grid Off / available, Priority setting etc.
- Safe for your Home: Luminous Solar PCU is armed with comprehensive protection features such as short-circuit, Under / Over Voltage Protection for Input, Output, Battery And array; reverse polarity Protection for Array & Battery; Protection for Output Overload; short Circuit & Over Temperature; MCB & Surge Protection; Its pure sine wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.
- MNRE & IEC compliance: Solar PCU complies with all the National & International standards for safety and efficiency and reliability, such as IEC - 61683, IEC - 60068 - 1,2,14,30, IEC - 60529