Luminous Solar Hybrid NXG+ 1400 - 12V | 900VA UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹9,465.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Solar Hybrid NXG+ 1400|
|Rating in VA||900 VA|
|Solar PV Module Compatibility||1000 Wp|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Single Battery - 1 No's|
|Battery Capacity||135 AH - 180 AH|
|Charge Controller||PWM, 40Amp - 12V|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in cm||37*31*13 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||12 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous Solar NXG+1400, 12V Hybrid UPS Sine Wave Inverter with inbuilt PWM charge controllers are perfect choice for harnessing solar powers from panels to drive your household electrical loads. NXG+ range is a hybrid UPS range that intelligently uses grid and solar power. Intelligent Solar Optimization Technology - Maximizes use of solar energy, charges from mains when required, saves 1.5-3 units per day With ability to operate in a wide voltage range, NXG+ is the ideal starter solar solution for homes, Office, Shops rooftop, Commercial Solar Off-Grid Power Solution Product.
Luminous Solar NXG+ 1400, 12V Hybrid UPS Inverter
- Rated AC power: 900VA, 12V
- Operating Voltage 100-290V
- Max supported panel power: 12V upto 1000 Wp
- Charge Controller Rating - 40 Amp/12V, with 98% efficiency for fast charging
- Supports single battery
- Sine wave Solar hybrid UPS Inverter with 80% efficiency
- Savings of 25-30% on electricity bills by reducing charging time with the help of Intelligent Logic Control
- Power savings of 1.5 - 3 units per day* with the help of Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (iSOT).
- Fast battery charging through i-Charge Technology, on grid power, if case of long power cuts Sine wave output for safety of your sensitive appliances and noiseless operations.
- Battery charging commences from 110 Volt which makes it suitable for both urban and rural areas
- Supports ECO Mode & UPS mode Extensive Safety and Protection through built in features for monitoring the health of your batteries and protects them against deep discharge, overcharge and short-circuit.
- The Main fuse for protection against excessive current thereby ensuring safety of your sensitive appliances.
- Battery type selector to configure charging currents as per connected battery
- PWM Charge Controller: Livguard solar PCU NXG+ 1400 - Power Conditioning Unit which has latest PWM‚ (Pulse Width Modulation) charge controller. It enables you to extract maximum power from Solar Renewable Energy.
- ISOT Technology: Luminous NXG+ 1400 Solar UPS uses Intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (ISOT). Once the batteries get charged, it cuts off grid power and supplies electricity through solar panels thus maximizing solar energy usage. This helps you save up to 3 units of electricity per day. Substantial money savings in the long run.
- Fast charging through i-Charge Technology: If there are long power cuts in your area, you can use the i-charge fast charging mode for charging batteries in a short time when grid power is available. Note that when i-Charge is switched ON, Power saver mode is deactivated and the ups takes higher charging current from the grid. To activate this mode, use the i-charge ON/OFF switch at the back.
- ECO and UPS mode: The Luminous NXG+ 1400 Solar UPS can run on two modes - UPS and ECO mode. UPS mode should be selected when the user wants to run computers. In the UPS mode, the system switches to battery backup if the mains voltage drops below 180 V.
- Safety and Protection: Luminous NXG+ 1400 Solar UPS Inverter comes with many safety features built in. It continuously monitors the health of your batteries and protects them against deep discharge, overcharge and short-circuit. The Main fuse protects against excessive current thereby protecting your sensitive appliances.
- Pure Sine Wave: Its pure sine wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.