Luminous Red charge 18000 - 150AH Tall Tubular Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹9,150.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Model||Redcharge 18000|
|Battery Rating||150 AH|
|Battery Type||Tall Tubular Battery|
|Pro-rated Warranty||18 Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||503*189*411 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||44.5 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Luminous Tubular Batteries employ pioneering R&D to offer 360 degree benefits to you. With cutting-edge process controls in line with global standards, these batteries not only charge faster, they last much longer as well. This reduces electricity consumption, which in turn increases financial savings. What's more, their unique design makes them extremely strong, so they withstand longer power cuts.
With a decade of experience in manufacturing batteries, we proudly present our range of Tubular Batteries - a remarkable product with incredible possibilities that enhance the quality of life.
Manufactured using HADI High pressure casting machine, which helps to maintain void free, uniform grain structure
Extremely high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition ensures longer battery service life
Tubular plate construction ensures uniform distribution of positive active material for extremely long life and superior performance
Highly puncture-resistant DARAMIC-USA separator minimizes the possibility of internal short circuits
Balanced plate design for improved charge acceptance & excellent deep discharge recovery
Inter partition connection ensures the lowest internal resistance and excellent charge acceptance
Designed to have a life of over 1250 cycles at 80% Depth of Discharge (DOD) - Suitable for areas frequent power cuts
Protects the lead part of battery from corrosion, even in case of high voltage
Extremely long life and superior performance
Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet