Luminous Power Charge PC18042TJ - 150AH Tubular Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹8,755.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Series||Power Charge|
|Battery Rating||150 AH @ C20|
|Battery Type||Tubular Battery|
|Warranty Details||24 Months Free + 18 Months Pro-rata Warranty|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||518*272*288 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||49.6 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Highly reliable tubular-plate technology enables batteries to deliver a larger amount of consistent power. They are engineered to deliver increased power and efficiency while maximizing battery life. The tubular-plate batteries perform better on heavy-duty applications. Even the maintenance required with these batteries is quite less. The batteries withstand long and frequent power cuts.