Luminous ILST 12042 - 100AH Tubular Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹7,080.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Model||ILST 12042|
|Battery Rating||100 AH @ C20|
|Battery Type||Tubular Battery|
|Warranty Details||24 Months Free + 18 Months Pro-rata Warranty|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||505*220*292 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||39 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Luminous Inverlast 100AH, 12V Tubular Recyclable Battery ILST 12042 for Inverter UPS @ C20 Rating is Inverlast range of Short Tubular Batteries which uses Tubular Technology and have deep cycle design Provides Backup for Home, Office, Shop appliances use.
The Abuse resistant Batteries require minimum maintenance and have electrolyte level indicator. These batteries recharge very fast and Provides Power Backup suitable for areas that suffer from frequent and long power cuts. These batteries are designed with thicker positive plates and more electrolyte volume than normal batteries to withstand power outage.
Luminous 100AH Tubular Battery Inverlast ILST 12042:
Features & Description:
- 100AH, 12V @ C20 Rating Tubular Inverter UPS Battery
- Lead Acid Storage Type
- 42 months* warranty ( 24 months Free replacement + 18 months Pro-rata warranty )
- Long Lasting Performance.
- Best suited for areas with short and rare power cuts
- Tubular plate battery - ensures longer service life for deep discharge application
- Small & Compact Design - Minimum floor occupancy
- Minimum Maintenance Cost
- Easy maintenance with Level Indicators.
- Extremely High purity, Corrosion-resistant
- Spine alloy composition ensures Longer Battery service life.
- Extra Strong and Flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for higher performance and long life.