Luminous EC 18036 - 150AH Tall Tubular Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹13,225.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Model||EC 18036|
|Battery Series||Extra Charge|
|Battery Rating||150 AH @ C20|
|Battery Type||Tall Tubular Battery|
|Warranty Details||36 Months Free Warranty|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||505*220*277 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||52 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Luminous 150AH ExtraCharge EC18036 Tall Tubular Inverter UPS Battery@ C20 Rating Recyclable is manufactured using one of the world's most exclusive, advanced and state-of-the-art 'HADI' High Pressure spine casting ( at 100 bar ) machines best suited for Home, Office, Shops appliance with long Hour Power backup.
Extra Charge is developed with high-corrosion resistant and robust spine Technology using HADI process, which ensures a super fine grain structure for strength, Long life and highest Reliability.
Luminous 150AH Tall Tubular Battery Extra Charge EC 18036
Features & Description:
- 150AH, 12V @ C20 Rating Tubular Inverter UPS Battery
- Lead Acid Storage Type
- 36 months* Free Replacement warranty
- Long Lasting Performance
- Manufactured with high corrosion resistant and robust spine technology using the advanced and state of the art & high pressure (at 100 bar) spine casting machines, which ensure a super fine grain structure, for strength, long life and highest reliability
- Uniform distribution of positive active material for long life and superior performance
- Next generation tall tubular battery with better charge acceptance and long Back up
- It has high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition for long battery life
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for better performance and long life.
- Puncture-resistant polyethylene separator which minimize the possibility of internal short circuits.