Luminous Cruze 10KVA | 180V UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹83,000.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series, Volts||Cruze 10KVA, 180Volts|
|Type||Offline UPS, Home UPS, Inverter, Commercial UPS|
|Rating in VA, Watts||10 KVA, 8400 Watts|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||15 No's|
|Battery Capacity||100 AH - 220 AH|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||62.5*34.5*51 in cm|
|Weight in Kgs||124 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous Cruze 10KVA / 8400 Watts, 180V Sine wave HKVA inverter UPS is known as one of the safest inverters for sensitive Electrical appliances used at Home, Office, Commercial use for Higher Load Capacity. One highlight of this inverter is the ability to manage auto overload. The bypass switch is useful in providing power directly from the electrical grid in case of a fault in the Home UPS system. Low harmonic distortion makes operations noiseless.
This inverter for home comes with an intuitive display that shows battery status and mains availability etc. Because of its unique features such as reverse polarity, short circuit, deep-discharge battery and over-charge battery, it is one of the best inverters for home use. The adaptive battery charging solution (ABCC) increases battery life. It also guarantees faster charging of the battery.
Luminous Cruze 10KVA Key Features:
- Safe for sensitive appliances with Sine wave out-put
- Cruze 10KVA Inverters can run heavy loads AC, Geyser, Dental Chairs, Washing Machines by providing Constant Power Backup depending on their capacity (please check the Load capacity and your power requirement)
- Auto over-load handling capacity
- Installation and maintenance friendly
- Offers high quality and reliable power back-up solution for office and homes
- MCB for protection from Input mains
- Bypass switch for supplying output directly from grid in case of Home UPS fault.
- Noiseless Operations with the help of low harmonic distortion
- Intuitive Display to easily understand status of mains availability, battery status, etc.
- Comprehensive protection against short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge, deep-discharge etc.
- Adaptive Battery charging control system technology (ABCC) ensures faster battery charging and enhances battery life by around 70%
- Supports a wide battery range, i.e. Flat Plate, Tubular & VRLA (SMF)
Luminous Cruze 10KVA Description:
Runs Heavy Loads
The powerful UPS can run heavy loads by providing constant Power Backup for Long Hours (Depending upon Load capacity and your power requirement).
This UPS has a beautiful and easy to understand display which shows the status of mains availability, battery charging, battery level, etc.
Adaptive Battery charging control system technology (ABCC) Ensures faster battery charging and enhances battery life by 70%
Safety for your Home
Cruze is armed with comprehensive protection features against short-circuit, reverse polarity, battery over-charge and battery deep-discharge. Its pure sine wave output ensures safety and noiseless operation of connected appliances.
Easy UPS Bypass
In case of any fault in UPS, Bypass switch can be used to bypass the UPS and allow mains to be available without any wiring changes.