Luminous 6KVA LD6000T Online UPS With Isolation Transformer
MRP was ₹98,000.00 Special Price ₹79,300.00 Incl. GST Save 19%
Availability: In stockCountry Of Manufacturer: India
EMI starts from ₹2,788.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹79,300.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||LD6000T|
|Type||Online UPS With Isolation Transformer|
|Rating in VA, Watts||6000 VA, 4800 Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Sixteen Batteries - 16 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|Dimensions (W*D*H)||in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous 6KVA, 192V Online UPS with isolation Transformer LD6000T are designed specifically to cater to the backup power requirements of the SMB and Enterprise segment. This Innovative line of power backup units are equipped with galvanic isolation design to withstand all kinds of load and have fully coated PCBAs to ensure optimum performance in harsh environments. The LDT series is the ideal choice for enterprises specializing in the medical and print domains.
Luminous 6KVA, 192V Online UPS with Isolation Transformer LD6000T:
- Galvanic isolation design to withstand all kinds of Load.
- Unique ventilation design for effective heat dissipation.
- Fully coated PCBAs to optimally work in harsh environments.
- High short-circuit and overload capabilities.
- Wide input voltage and frequency range to ideally work in harsh environments.
- Built-in Maintenance bypass switch.
- Output power factor 0.8
- Servers & IT equipment (computers, printers, monitors, etc.). systems
- Process controls, testing & measuring instruments.
- Medical, Electronic healthcare equipment & Life-support systems in hospitals.
- Safety systems in power stations.
- Audio-Visual equipment.
- Bank branches - ATM’s.
Write Your Own Review