Luminous 20KVA - LD20000 (3:1) Online UPS 3 Phase In 1 Phase Out
EMI starts from ₹8,190.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹199,480.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||LD20000 (3:1)|
|Type||Online UPS 3 Phase In 1 Phase Out|
|Rating in VA, Watts||20000 VA, 18000 Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Twenty Batteries - 20 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||592*250*826 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||49 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous 20KVA, 240V LD20000 ( 3:1 ) Double Conversion Online UPS from Luminous specifically built to operate in harsh physically and electrical environments. These Technologically advanced models are ideally designed to cater to the demands of medium and large enterprises. the Feature rich backup power units are equipped with active power factor correction in all phases and programmable power management features to safeguard critical applications and sensitive equipment from erratic power fluctuations and breakdowns.
Luminous 20KVA, 240V (3:1) Online UPS Features and Applications :
- True double-conversion
- DSP Technology guarantee high performance
- Output power factor 0.9
- Active power factor correction in all phases
- 50Hz / 60Hz frequency converter mode
- Eco mode operation for energy saving (ECO)
- Programmable power management outlets
- Emergency power off function (EPO)
- Generator compatible
- Maintenance bypass available
- 3-stage extendable charging design for optimized battery performances.
- Servers & IT equipment (computers, printers, monitors, etc.). systems.
- Process controls, testing & measuring instruments.
- Medical, electronic healthcare equipment & Life-support systems in hospitals.
- Safety systems in power stations.
- Audio-Visual equipment.
- Bank branches - ATM’s.