Luminous 1KVA - 36V Online UPS | LD1000
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹13,500.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||LD1000|
|Rating in VA, Watts||1000 VA, 800 Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Three Batteries - 3 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|DC Voltage||36 Vdc|
|Dimensions (D*W*H) in mm||282*142*220 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||4.1 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous Online UPS LD-Series protects your mission critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption that inevitably hamper your productivity. The Luminous Online UPS range is designed to fit perfectly into any given environment where uninterrupted power feed is required to secure and ensure continuous operations
Luminous 1KVA, 36V LD1000 Key Features & Applications:
- True double-conversion Online UPS
- Microprocessor control for higher reliability
- Input power factor correction
- Wide input voltage range (110 V – 300 V)
- Generator compatible
- Selectable charging current - allows flexibility to add any battery size
- Automatic bypass
- Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- IT & Networking Environments
- Server Closets/Small Data Centers
- Wiring Closets
- Enterprise Server ATM & Remote Branch
- Industrial Applications* (To be installed in a room which is free from Humidity, Chemical fumes, Heat, Vibrations etc.)