Luminous 10KVA LD10000T Online UPS With Isolation Transformer
EMI starts from ₹4,369.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹83,800.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||LD10000T|
|Type||Online UPS With Isolation Transformer|
|Rating in VA, Watts||10000 VA, 8000 Watts|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Sixteen Batteries - 16 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|Dimensions (W*D*H)||in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Luminous Online UPS with isolation LD10000T are power-packed workhorses designed to protect your mission-critical applications and equipment from downtime, data loss, corruption, and power outages that hamper your productivity and cripple your equipment. LDT series is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and a range of features that includes an Isolation Transformer, Input Power Factor Correction and Eco Mode for energy saving to ideally work in a harsh environment.
- Built-in Isolation transformer
- True Double Conversion
- Input Power factor correction
- ECO mode for energy saving
- Wide input voltage range ( 110V - 280V )
- Generator compatible
- The comprehensive display allows easy monitoring and access of UPS status
- Wide temperature application (0-50°C)
- IT equipment (computers, printers, monitors, etc.). systems and
- Process controls, testing & measuring instruments.
- Medical, electronic healthcare equipment & Life-support systems in hospitals.
- Safety systems in power stations.
- Audio-Visual equipment.
- Bank branches - ATM’s