Krykard 6KVA Isolation Transformer
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹24,400.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
The quality and efficiency of transformers therefore are very critical and make a significant difference to the industry both in terms of uptime and energy costs. Considering the importance of this, Krykard isolation transformers are offering innovatively designed efficient transformers that help industries through superior performance and lower energy losses.
- Better Heat Transfer
- Lower Temperature Rise
- Lower Weight
- Better Surge with Standing Capacity
- Better Suited for Harmonics
- More Efficient
Ultra Isolation Transformer
A double wound transformer with multiple shielding for Capacitive or Faradic Isolation (reduction of capacitive coupling). This transformer has very high attenuation of common mode transients thus preventing passage of voltage transients, spikes, and galvanic leakage in the common mode from reaching sensitive electronic equipment like computers, medical equipment, and CNC machines. It also addresses problems related to poor input neutral. The Ultra Isolation transformer can be designed to provide output voltages to suit machine requirements.
- Low inter-winding capacitance
- Good DC galvanic isolation
- High attenuation -100 dB in common mode up to 10 kHz
- Optimum transformer design ensures good load regulation
Galvanic Isolation Transformer
A double wound transformer with KRYKARD Advantage, which provides galvanic isolation and hence addresses problems related to input neutral. The galvanic isolation transformer can be designed to provide output voltages to suit different machine requirements.
A single wound transformer with KRYKARD Advantage, designed to change the output voltage (step-up or step-down without isolation) to suit different machine requirements.