Grundfos CMB 3-37 0.7HP Pressure Booster Pump with 24L Tank Capacity Suitable for 1-3 Bathrooms
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹38,290.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Pump Model||CMB 3-37 24L|
|No. of Bathrooms||1-3 Bathrooms|
|No. of Rain Showers||2 No's|
|No. of Shower Panels||-|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||23.5 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
The Most Robust Pump Designed Ever for Water Pressure Boosting
Grundfos CMB 3-37 0.7HP Pressure Booster Pump with 24L Tank Capacity Suitable for 1-3 Bathrooms is Horizontal Multi-stage Pump that has been created with compactness and modularity as two of its central features. The Pump is basically composed of series of Interchangeable modules, all of which have designed to work together seamlessly, No matter what the application is.
Grundfos CMB 3-37 0.7HP Pressure Booster Pump with 24L Tank Capacity
- Silent Operation, Compact Design, Highly Reliable.
- wide Performance Range
- Liquid Temperature from 20⁰C Upto 120⁰C
- Built-in Thermal Protection
- F-Class Installation
- 80 Start / Stop Per Hour.
CM Pump is supplied with Pressure Tank with Constant water pressure. When the pressure drops to pre-set Level, the pump will start- up and when the water consumption drops again, the outlet pressure will rise to a pre-set stop pressure after which the pump will stop. Available From 8 lts to 100 lts tank range.
CM Pump with Pressure Manager is used for constant water pressure. Can be Ideal when space is constraint near overhead tank. It also has dry running protection, Incase of no water in the pipeline.
- Electro-Coated Cast Iron Parts-Free Corrosion.
- High Efficient motor.
- Horizontal Multi-stage centrifugal pump
- Long life components are of corrosion and wear resistance stainless steel