Exide Xpress 130AH Battery | FXP0-XP1300
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹9,475.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Rating||130 AH|
|Warranty Details||24 Free + 18 Pro-rata Months|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Automotive, Genset|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||505*182*227 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||35.1 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide XPRESS Features
Withstands bumps and vibrations: Special polypropylene container with strengthening ribs makes the battery strong enough to withstand severe operating conditions and arduous vibrations in service
Made for Indian environment: Use of special Hybrid Alloy System ensures that the battery can withstand the Indian environment and high under-bonnet temperatures
Improved cycle life: Double-clad separation in the form of a unique rib-free separator profile, reinforced with texturised glass mat, provides surface support to the active material, thereby improving cycle life and resistance to bumps and vibrations
Quick recharge: Unique tree radial grid design, lower internal resistance and a special paste chemistry enhance recharging capability of the battery during use
Magic eye: Easy to ascertain the state of the charge as well as electrolyte level of the battery
Enhanced safety: Micro-porous filter disc in vent openings help arrest acid fumes and restrict spark propagation inside the battery
Leak-resistant design: Side vented lid with electrolyte flow back system reduces chance of electrolyte leakage during handling
Maintenance-free: Requires topping up only once in 6 months. Special alloy ensures low water loss during high temperature operations
Ready-to-use: Batteries delivered factory-charged in ready-to-use condition