Exide Tube Master TM500L+ 150AH Tubular Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹9,400.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Series||Tube Master|
|Battery Rating||150 AH @ C20|
|Battery Type||Tubular Battery|
|Warranty Details||24 Months Free + 12 Months Pro-rata Warranty|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Features of Exide Tube Master Range of Batteries:
Very low maintenance: Special hybrid alloy system.
High reliability and extended cycle life: Ribbed free polyethylene pocket type separator along with texturised glass mat - double-clad separation protects the design against internal short.
Thick plate construction with special paste formulation.
Hybrid alloy system for withstanding high ambient operating conditions as prevalent in India.
Easy maintenance: Float/Float Guide to indicate electrolyte level. Bolted type terminals fitted with shroud for easy connection.
Instant state-of-charge indication: Magic Eye enables instant state-of-charge indication without having to open the plugs.
Clean top with no surface leakage and fumes: Side vented design fitted with micro porous filter disc.
Ready for commissioning: Factory-charged.