Exide Solar hybrid 2200VA - 24V UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹11,883.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Solar Hybrid 2200VA|
|Type||Solar Hybrid Inverter, UPS|
|Rating in VA||2200VA|
|Solar PV Module Compatibility|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Two Battery - 2 No's|
|Battery Capacity||80 AH - 200 AH|
|Charge Controller||PWM, 50Amp - 24V|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||in cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Exide 2.2KVA, 24V Solar Hybrid UPS Inverter with PWM Charge Controller Solar Power Solution has Advance Microcontroller based technology with high quality MOSFET that provides Pure Sine Wave Output like Grid Power for Home, Office, Residential Building, industrial use. These are designed with advanced software to ensure intelligent charging profile selection for minimum utilization of mains supply ensuring high solar charging efficiency. The solar Inverter has large digital LCD display for easy operation and ensure protection against short circuits and overload.
Exide 2200VA, 24V Solar Hybrid Inverter UPS
- Pure Sine Wave Output wave same as grid power
- More Reliable with SMT Technology of SMD Components
- Higher Efficiency (≥ 95%) with In-built Solar Charge Controller*
- Priority setting for Solar/Battery/Grid
- Nominal Battery Bank Voltage - 24V
- Mains Power saving
- Attractive Tri-colour display for better notification to user
- PV Reverse Protection In-built.
- Reverse Current Flow Protection In-built.
- Fast Charging Technique Through Mains & Solar Power under ASIC Charging Algorithm
- Wide Input Voltage Voltage Range for Battery Charging i.e. 90V-300V
- Noiseless Operation.
- Residential & Industrial Applications.
- Community Solar Systems
- Standalone Solar Communication Systems
- Commercial and Industrial Rooftop Solar Systems
- Solar UPS Systems for Critical Loads
NOTE:Based On the Inverter Capacity Application may Change