Exide Powersafe NXT 42AH SMF Battery | NXT42-12
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹4,295.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Series||Powersafe NXT|
|Battery Rating||42 AH|
|Battery Type||SMF, VRLA ( Sealed Maintenance Free )|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Online UPS, Telecom|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||197*165*170 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||14 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide Power safe NXT 42AH, 12V SMF - Sealed Maintenance Free, VRLA / AGM Battery NXT42-12 For Online UPS Inverter, Telecom, Office Automation etc.., Exide has finally launched new Exide Powersafe NXT with the cycle life unmatched with competition nationally and internationally with its unique feature of 5 hours quick recharge option.
Exide Powersafe NXT 42AH SMF Battery NXT42-12
- Deep cycle application
- Lead Acid Storage Type @ C20 Rating
- Fast recovery from deep discharge
- Extended cycle life
- Fast recharge capability
- Excellent charge retention
- International size
- Free from orientation constraints
FOR STANDBY POWER:
- Online UPS Inverter Systems
- Office Automation Equipment
- Fire Alarm & Security Systems
- Electronic PABX Systems
- Cable Television Equipment
- Telecommunication Systems
- Electronic Attendance & Cash Registers
- Process Instrumentation & Control
- Railway Signalling
- Power Plants & Substations
- Cellular Phones & Pagers (Base Stations & Transmitters)
- Geophysical Equipment
- PCO Monitors (Electronic).
FOR PORTABLE POWER:
- Search Lights
- Portable Communication Sets
- Portable Testing & Measuring Instruments
- Medical Electronics
- Marine & Offshore Equipment
- Vending machines & Weighing Scales
- Solar Lanterns
Note: Applications* may vary based on the Capacity of the SMF Battery Used