Exide Powersafe Plus 18AH SMF Battery | EP18-12
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹2,030.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Series||Powersafe Plus|
|Battery Rating||18 AH|
|Battery Type||SMF, VRLA ( Sealed Maintenance Free )|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Online UPS, Telecom|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||181*76*167 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||5 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide Power safe Plus 18AH, 12V SMF - Sealed Maintenance Free, VRLA / AGM Battery EP18-12 Lead Acid storage Type @ C20 Rating for Lift, Elevators, Online UPS Inverter, Telecom, Office Automation System etc.., with Enhanced design features which give a higher performance and reliability, Better suited to Indian conditions Exide Powersafe Plus is a product of collaborative efforts of in-house R & D of Exide Industries Ltd.., the largest lead-acid battery manufacturer of India. No wonder it is approved by all major OEM's and Institutional customers and is considered to be the Power Pack of the future.
Exide Powersafe Plus 18AH SMF, VRLA Battery EP18-12
Features & Description:
- Sealed Maintenance Free: No need for checking Electrolyte level and topping throughout its life. Sealed construction Ensures no leakage of Electrolyte from Terminal or casing.
- Free from Orientation Constraints: The sealed construction with immobilised Electrolyte allows the battery to be installed in any position, horizontal, vertical, sideways- without any effect on its performance.
- Eco Friendly: The unique gas recombination Technology effectively nullifies generation of gas during normal use. It is totally Eco friendly, Ensuring clean and safe environment.
- Minimal Voltage Drop: Since battery emits no gases or fumes, it can be placed adjacent to the UPS system or other electronic equipment, ensuring minimal voltage drop between battery and equipment.
- Easy Handling - Easy Installation: Lightweight and compact. Modular construction, easy to install and easy to connect and commission.
- Ready to Use: Available in fully (factory) charged condition.
- Good Service Life: Between 3 to 5 years life for small and medium monobloc range (Powersafe Plus) depending on cyclic/float applications.
- Low Self Discharge: Self discharge very low as compared to conventional flooded batteries.
- Charge Retention & Recovery: Excellent charge retention and recovery ability due to special design of plates and separators with an absolutely balanced electrolyte.
- Superior High Rate Discharge: Very low internal resistance and very high electrolyte- active material reactive interface- allows very high currents for short and medium duration.
- High Reliability: Tough construction and heavy Duty Design with superior corrosion resistant lead calcium tin alloy.
FOR STANDBY POWER:
- Online UPS Inverter Systems
- Lift, Elevator Use.
- Office Automation Equipment
- Fire Alarm & Security Systems
- Electronic PABX Systems
- Cable Television Equipment
- Telecommunication Systems
- Electronic Attendance & Cash Registers
- Process Instrumentation & Control
- Railway Signalling
- Power Plants & Substations
- Cellular Phones & Pagers (Base Stations & Transmitters)
- Geophysical Equipment
- PCO Monitors (Electronic)
FOR PORTABLE POWER:
- Search Lights
- Portable Communication Sets
- Portable Testing & Measuring Instruments
- Medical Electronics
- Marine & Offshore Equipment
- Vending machines & Weighing Scales
- Solar Lanterns
Note: Applications* may vary based on the Capacity of the SMF Battery Used