Exide Instabrite IB1350 - 135 AH Flat Plate Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹8,135.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Series||Insta Brite|
|Battery Rating||135 AH @ C20|
|Battery Type||Flat PLate Battery|
|Warranty Details||18 Months Free + 18 Months Pro-rata Warranty|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Inverter, Offline UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||508*222*257 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||41 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide Instabrite 135AH, 12V Flat Plate Inverter UPS Battery IB 1350 @ C20 Rating 100% Recyclable Batteries with deep discharge cycle & low maintenance use. Exide promises superior power backup at a fantastic price for your Home, Office, Shops appliance use. With Exide Instabrite, you can be sure that there will be no shortage of power in your home. Get Exide Instabrite for instant brightness with the best price.
Exide Insta Brite 135AH Flat Plate Battery IB1350
- 135AH, 12V @ C20 Rating Flat Plate Inverter UPS Battery
- Lead Acid Storage Type.
- 36 months* warranty ( 18 Free replacement + 18 Pro-rata warranty )
- Suggested for areas with minimal and frequent power cuts.
- Deep Discharge Cycle design.
- Advanced Hybrid Technology to withstand high temperatures
- 1000 Cycles @ 80% DOD.
- High-reliability and extended cycle life
- Long Lasting Performance.
- Easy handling/spill-proof
- Fume and Leak resistant
- Supplied in factory-charged condition
- Low maintenance: Float/float guide to indicate electrolyte level
- Advanced Hybrid Technology that is best suited to withstand high temperatures as well as thick plate construction with special paste formulation. Special hybrid alloy system leading to low water loss and dual plate separation (PE+GM) that reduces the possibility of premature failure
- Easy handling/spill-proof: Moulded handles to ensure easy handling. Top vented lid with anti-splash guards fitted with coin flush vent plugs
- Ready for commissioning: Batteries supplied in factory-charged condition
- Easy maintenance: Float/float guide to indicate electrolyte level
- Fume and leak resistant: Spark arrestor fitted in float to restrict fumes and acid during operation. Clean top with no surface leakage