Exide HKVA 7.5KVA-180V UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹64,000.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||High KVA|
|Type||Home UPS, Inverter|
|Rating in VA||7.5 KVA|
|Rating in Watts||6 Kilo Watts|
|No’s of Battery Required||Fifteen|
|Battery Capacity||80AH to 200AH|
|DC Voltage||180 Volts|
|Technology||DSP Based Technology|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm||400*275*470 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||54.5 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Exide's HKVA UPS 7.5KVA, 180V is the world's most advanced DSP-based HKVA system. With new-age features like smart charging, minimized operating noise, extremely low total harmonic distortion, 300% surge load capacity, improved crest factor, and electronic changeover capability. A highly reliable and dominant power backup source used in various industries, corporate offices, and BPOs. It provides the perfect backup for all kinds of motor-based applications like AC, fire and water pumps, compressors, etc., and electronic equipment like computers, projects, scanners, printers, and Fax machines.
Features of Exide Inverterz - Higher KVA UPS
Wide Mains Input Voltage Range 100V - 290V
Controlled Output Voltage
Suitable for Mains Low Voltage Operation, 8 - 10 AMP Charging at 120V Mains Input
ASIC (Auto Sense Intelligent Control) technology for battery charging which automatically senses battery condition & adjusts the charging current accordingly
Soft Touch ON/OFF, Mode Selection & Charging Selection Switch
Smart In-built Protection - Overload, Short Circuit, AC Back Feed, Battery Low, Battery Over-Charge, Over Temperature, etc.
Mains Overload through Resettable Switch
Primary Power Back up source for Industries, Corporate Offices, and BPOs
Widely used in banks, multiplexes, and shopping malls
Petrol Pumps, Fuel Dispensing Machines
Provides reliable back-up for Office Equipment such as Computers, Projectors, Printers, Scanners and Fax Machines, etc.
All Motor based applications such as AC, Fire Pumps, Water Pumps, Compressors and other 3 Phase critical motorized equipment Water Coolers and Deep Refrigerators
Emergency and Transportable Power Systems
Gym /Health Equipment