Exide Aditya Solar PCU 3.5KVA 48V with MPPT Charger
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹43,680.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Solar Hybrid 3.5 KVA|
|Type||Solar Hybrid Inverter, UPS|
|Rating in VA||3.5 KVA|
|Solar PV Module Compatibility||4020 Wp|
|Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Four Battery - 4 No's|
|Battery Capacity||80 AH - 200 AH|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) mm||420 x 276 x 630 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||56 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Exide Aditya Solar PCU 3.5KVA 48V Power Conditioning Unit with high efficiency MPPT Charge Controller for Solar Off-Grid Applications. A perfect blend of best-in-class technology and design, ensures maximum harness of solar energy, delivers reliable and quality power output. Intelligent Power sharing logic automatically selects Solar as top priority source for recharging of battery and minimizes grid consumption. The wide range of capacities make the products suitable for various off-grid applications and scale of systems
Exide Aditya Solar 3.5KVA, 48V Solar PCU Inverter UPS
- Advanced MPPT Technology for higher power extraction from PV Array
- Priority Settings consent low grid consumption, consumer savings in electricity bill and extended back-up.
- ASIC Technology based Battery charging for extended battery life.
- User Expediency – LCD Display with Tri-Colour backlight for convenient display of parameters
- Safety Assurance – Comprehensive in-built protections for reverse polarity, short circuit, battery over charging etc.
- Product performance meets IS 16221 and IEC 62109 specifications