Exide 850VA inverterz GQP 12V-850VA Home UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹5,100.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Inverterz GQP|
|Type||Home UPS, Inverter|
|Rating in VA||850 VA|
|Rating in Watts||580 Watts|
|No’s of Battery Required||One|
|Battery Capacity||80AH to 180AH|
|DC Voltage||12 Volts|
|Technology||DSP & ASIC Technology|
|Dimensions (L*W*H) in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Grid Quality Power with 100% Copper Transformer
Exide inverterz GQP 850VA the Pure Sine Wave inverter is a top-of-the-line model which is arguably the most sophisticated in the market today. The feature-loaded smart product is notable for its 3-stage Auto Sense Intelligent Control (ASIC) charging with Auto Smart Protection and dual (LCD & LED) display. In hardware terms it is also one of the few with a copper transformer that saves power. The inverter provides steady grid quality power that is essential to safeguard your prized electronic gadgets
High-quality pure sine wave
3-Stage Intelligent ASIC Charging
LCD & LED -Dual Display
Great Power Saving
Manual Mains Bypass Facility
Dual Output Sockets
Auto Smart Protections
Mains Overload through Resettable Switch