Exide 6EL200 - 200AH Tubular Battery
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹15,010.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Battery Rating||C10 @ 200 AH|
|Battery Type||Tall Tubular Battery|
|Warranty Details||48 Months Free Replacement|
|Nominal Voltage||12 Volts|
|Application of Usage||Online UPS|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||500*187*421 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||61 kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide 200AH, 12V Tall Tubular Battery 6EL150 @ C10 Rating for UPS application, Telecommunication System, Office automation Systems etc.., The new EL range is manufactured as per Exide's proprietary Torr Tubular Technology using one of the world's most exclusive, advanced and state-of-the-art "HADI" high pressure spine casting (at 100 bar) machines, which is not commonly available. With hi-tech R&D center at Kolkata, Exide has developed the high corrosion-resistant and robust spine technology using the HADI process which ensures a superfine grain structure for strength, long life and highest reliability, Ranges from 40Ah to 200Ah
Exide 200AH Tall Tubular Battery 6EL200
- 200AH, 12V Tall Tubular Battery @ C10
- Lead Acid Storage Type
- 48 months Free Replacement warranty.
- Advanced State-of-the-art "HADI" High pressure spine casting (at 100 bar) machines
- High corrosion-resistant
- Robust spine technology using the HADI process
- Ensures Long Life Of Battery
- Has Deep Cycle Discharge.
- Low maintenance with water level Indicators.
- UPS Systems applications
- Telecommunication Systems
- Data Centers
- Hospitals & Medical Equipments.
- Office Automation Equipment
- Fire Alarm and Security Systems
- Electronic PABX Systems
- Cable Television Equipment
- Electronic Attendance and Cash Registers
- Process Instrumentation and Control
- Railway Signalling
- Power Plants and Substations
- Cellular Phones and Pagers (Base Stations and Transmitters)
- Geophysical Equipment
- PCO Monitors (Electronic)
NOTE: Battery Capacity may vary based on applications*