Exide 150 Watt 12V Polycrystalline Solar Panel
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹6,900.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Wattage (Wp) / Capacity||150 Wp|
|Dimensions (L*B*T) cm||cm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
Exide Solar 150 Watt 12V Polycrystalline PV Panel Polycrystalline Solar Panels consist of several silicon crystals, Exide polycrystalline solar panels offer PID (Potential-Induced Degradation) resistance technology that guarantees a High degree of safety against power failure due to stray currents caused by different climatic conditions. Solar modules convert Renewable light energy taken from the sun into Electrical energy.
Exide Solar PV Panel Modules Mainly used for Home rooftop Solution, Solar Off-Grid, On-Grid / Grid tied Solution system, Provides Electricity for Home, Industrial, residential and commercial Purpose. These solar panels are the best option for those who want to get an inexpensive solar solution, with excellent low light efficiency and anti-reflective coating.
Exide Solar 150 Watt 12V Polycrystalline PV Panels
- Poly crystalline Cell Type
- Capacity - 150 W, 12V
- Chloride Photovoltaic Module used the best available technology and raw materials.
- White tempered glass (thickness 3.2/4.0 mm) and EVA resin with back sheet provide maximum protection from severe environmental conditions.
- High torsional strength and corrosion resistant anodized aluminium frame provides maximum structural strength and ease of installation.
- Output lead wire terminal with water proof connector for higher wattage modules.
- 25 years* limited warranty on power output
- All modules comply with MNRE Govt. of India, IEC 61215 & EN 61730 specifications.
- PID resistance Technology (Potential-Induced Degradation) for safety against substantial power loss due to stray currents triggered by certain climate conditions
- Excellent Low light performance in low visibility in clouds
- Solar Home Rooftop Solution
- Off-Grid Solar Power
- Solar Power Pack / Generator
- Solar Power Plant
- On-Grid / Grid Connected Power System
- Solar Pump
- Office, Building, Residential use
- Industrial & Commercial Purpose
- Traffic Signal.
- Telecom Solar Power.
Note: Application May Vary Based on Panel Capacity Used.