Eaton Aurora 1000 VA Portable Desktop Line Interactive UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹5,450.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series, Volts||Aurora 1000, 24Volts|
|Type||Desktop, Portable, Router, PC UPS, Line Interactive|
|Rating in VA | Watts||1000 VA, 600 Watts|
|Battery Module||In-Built Battery Module|
|No’s of Batteries||12V 6AH*2 No's|
|Warranty||UPS-24 Months, Battery-12 Months|
|Dimensions (D*W*H)||180*342*133 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs||10.3 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. In-Built Battery is included in this purchase
The Eaton Aurora 1000VA / 600 Watts, 24V Line Interactive UPS affordably Protects Critical Applications from Downtime, Data Loss and corruption caused by power fluctuations and outages. With Built-in Double Boost and Buck automatic Voltage Regulation, The Aurora is perfect for Areas where the Supply Voltage is constantly unstable. Designed for IT applications requiring standard power backup-time, the Aurora features a microprocessor controller for managing power
Aurora 1000VA UPS - Features:
- Microprocessor controller design assures maximum reliability and stability
- Double Boost & Buck voltage regulation provides stabilised output
- Stepped sine wave provides high Efficiency
- Up to 4 India type 5A output receptacles
- Wide input-voltage range appropriate for the harshest Electrical Environments
- Auto-restart function
- Cold start on battery power allows portable power
- Compact design is perfect for placement on or under a desk
- Green Power function prevents battery discharge when no load is connected, saving the battery from deep discharge damage
- Overload Protection alerts the user and protects UPS from damage
This Topology guarantees consistent reliability and high level of power quality. Whatever the supply disturbances, the output waveform is stabilised via double boost and buck mode. The Battery is used only as a backup source.
High performance and reliability
Aurora features a microprocessor controller that delivers modified sine wave output offering the highest levels of reliability and Efficiency, all in a compact design.
Wide Input-voltage range
Aurora has a very wide input voltage range of 140-300V, Which reduces the number of transfers to battery power.
Cold start on battery power
This function ensures trouble free start-up of your applications even during a utility power outage
Auto restart function
When AC Power returns the UPS will automatically restart without user intervention
Auto restart function
When AC Power returns the UPS will automatically restart without user intervention.
Alerts the user and prevents the UPS from being damaged