Eaton Aurora 1000 VA Portable Desktop Line Interactive UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹5,450.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Aurora|
|Type||Desktop UPS, Portable UPS|
|Rating in VA||1000 VA|
|Battery Module||In-Built Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Double Battery - 2 No's|
|Dimensions (W*H*D) in mm||342*133*180 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||10.23 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. In-Built Battery is included in this purchase
The Eaton Aurora 1000VA Line-interactive UPS affordably protects critical applications from downtime, data loss and corruption caused by power fluctuations and outages. With built-in double boost and buck automatic voltage regulation, the Aurora is perfect for areas where the supply voltage is constantly unstable.
Aurora UPS - Features
- Double Boost & Buck AVR provides wide input voltage and frequency ranges (up to 140-300V & >40Hz)
- Fixed input cord for easy installation and greater security
- India outlets for easy equipment connection
- Small footprint for easy installation on or under a desk
- Green Power function prevents battery discharge when no load is connected, saving the battery from deep discharge damage
- Overload Protection alerts the user and protects UPS from damage