Eaton ATS 16 Automatic Transfer Switch EATS16
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹27,750.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Rated Current||16 Amps|
|Nominal Voltage||208/220/230/240 Vac|
|Communication||No Network Communication|
|Dimensions (H*W*D)||43*440*250 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||3.3 Kgs|
Note: Specifications may subject to change without prior notice
The Eaton ATS 16 Amps Automatic Transfer Switch EATS16 with Typical Transfer Time of (8ms) offers an affordable solution for customers willing to add power redundancy to networking equipment like switches and routers. This automatic transfer switch will power them from 2 different sources. Should one power source fail, the alternate one will switch over with no interruption to the connected equipment. Eaton ATS can be connected to multiple devices at the same time while saving the cost of expensive redundant power supplies.
Eaton ATS 16 Automatic Transfer Switch EATS16 Features:
Seamless Power Transfer:
Eaton ATS 30, EATS30N are designed to provide power supply redundancy for single connection equipment. With ATS, power from two independent sources can be supplied to IT equipment, which have only one input power supply.
Only advanced servers are equipped with a dual electrical power supply. The majority of network devices and entry-level servers have a single connection with only one electrical power input. With the Eaton ATS, critical equipment can be connected to a redundant power supply.
Both sources (primary and secondary) are connected in a straight forward manner to the ATS in the base of the rack. The Eaton ATS then controls the redundancy of this Electrical power supply. If the primary source fails, transfer to the secondary source is automatic and instantaneous.
Simple and Cost Effective:
Considering the advanced design of the Eaton ATS, these are highly competitive in price compared with the ‘dual power supply’ options available from suppliers of networking equipment.
1U high, the unit can be installed easily within the rack. Metering and basic configuration capabilities are possible through ATS 16’s LCD.