Delta Ultron HPH 20KVA 456V Online UPS 3 Phase In 3 Phase Out
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹394,880.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Ultron HPH 20K, 3:3|
|Rating in VA, Watts||20 KVA, 20 KW|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Thirty Two Batteries - 38 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|DC Voltage||456 Vdc|
|Dimensions (W*D*H) in mm||250*630*650 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||44 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
The Ultron HPH is a true online double-conversion UPS offering the best-in-class combination of maximum available power, unbeatable energy efficiency and superior power performance for small data centers and other mission critical applications. With fully rated power (kVA=kW), the Ultron HPH provides maximum available power without de-rating the UPS. The three level IGBT topology for both PFC (power factor correction) and inverter, the Ultron HPH features up to 96% AC-AC efficiency. Delta’s advanced digital PFC control also contributes low iTHD < 3% and high input power factor > 0.99 resulting in significant TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) savings. Facilitating increased availability and power performance, the Ultron HPH is an ideal solution for protecting your mission critical operations.
Delta Ultron HPH 20KVA (3:3) Online UPS Features and Applications:
Easy deployment and maintenance with compact design
- Inbuilt casters for easy move-in, positioning and maintenance
- Inbuilt input / bypass input / output / maintenance bypass breakers for completed distribution panel
- Slim design and smallest footprint (40kW in 0.15m2) to reduce the space wasting
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Wide battery Q’ty configuration (30-46pcs) to optimize the battery solution
- High AC-AC efficiency over 96% and ECO mode to 99% resulting in marked energy cost savings
- Low input harmonic distortion (iTHD<2%) which is highly compatible with upstream of UPS power without additional filter or over sizing generator
High Manageability and Flexibility
- User-friendly 5" color touch screen enables easy local UPS management
- Optional SNMP IPv6 and Modbus communication cards for remote monitoring
- Inbuilt 15A charger for long backup solution without additional cost
- Optional IP42 kit for harsh environment application
- Data Center & IT Sectors
- Retail Stores Purpose