Delta Ultron EH 10KVA 240V Online UPS 3 Phase In 1 Phase Out
MRP was ₹288,700.00 Special Price ₹122,330.00 Incl. GST Save 58%
Availability: In stockCountry Of Manufacturer: India
EMI starts from ₹3,928.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹122,330.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Ultron EH-10K, 3:1|
|Rating in VA, Watts||10 KVA, 8 KW|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Twenty Batteries - 20 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|DC Voltage||240 Vdc|
|Dimensions (W*D*H) in mm||200*490*490 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||26 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
The Delta Ultron EH series is an Online Double-conversion 3p-1p UPS which provides reliable power protection for IT rooms, SMBs, Telecommunications, Banking, Medical facilities and Industry. Supported with DSP Based Technology, It offers rapid computation capabilities that enhance system stability and provide precise voltage to load. The Ultron EH series offers many superior features including N+X parallel redundancy and a built-in manual bypass switch to guarantee higher availability and reliability for protecting your critical loads.
Delta Ultron EH 10KVA (3:1) Online UPS Features and Applications:
- True Online Double-Conversion Technology to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies
- DSP Based Technology to support rapid computation capability and a simplified control circuit for Enhanced stability
- Dual Input Design to allow different power supply sources for enhanced availability
- Built-in manual Bypass to ensure continuous power to the load even if the UPS fails
Best Total Cost of Ownership:
- A wide input voltage range of up to 305~477V to reduce battery discharge probability and prolong battery life
- ECO mode efficiency up to 96% to reduce operating cost
- Small footprint to save space
- Parallel expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units without requiring additional cards or equipment
- Additional charger and external charger box for flexible capacity expansion
- Remote and local emergency power-off functions (EPO) to promptly manage the UPS when emergencies occur
- Multi-connectivity interface to support remote UPS monitoring and management
- Advanced management software to provide event alert management, remote shutdown event log tracking and analysis
- Reliable battery management for better Battery Protection.
- Datacenter & IT Sectors
- Network & Servers
- Security & Surveillance
- Banking & ATM Machines
- Lab Equipments
- Medical Equipments
- Retail Stores Purpose
Write Your Own Review