Delta Amplon RT Series 5KVA 192V Single Phase Online UPS
EMI starts from ₹3,395.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹79,180.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Amplon RT-5K|
|Rating in VA, Watts||5 KVA, 5 KW|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||Sixteen Batteries - 16 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|DC Voltage||192 Vdc|
|Dimensions (W*D*H) in mm||440*671*89 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||15 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
The Delta Amplon RT 5KVA 192V Online UPS delivers double-conversion on-line technology, high power density and input power factor, and low current harmonics with its advanced architecture. Designed in a rack or tower configuration with an LCD display, Amplon RT offers advanced performance for servers, data centers, networking, VoIP and Telecommunications.
A Total Solution for Reliable Power with High Availability and Performance:
The Amplon RT 5KVA / 5KW, 192V an Online Double-Conversion UPS that provides best-in-class designs in compact 2U size, High power density, System Efficiency and versatile configurations to fulfill customer's requirements. Unity output power factor maximizes capacity for more critical loads, While outstanding energy savings can be achieved based on the AC-AC Efficiency of up to 96.5% and 99% in ECO mode. In addition, RT Series UPS is the first in the market that offers standard Li-ion external Battery cabinets, Which delivers better power density and sustainability. Along with the parallel capacity of up to four units, the new series is the ideal small power UPS for Mission-critical applications, Such as servers, Data centers, Telecommunications and manufacturing.
Availability & Flexibility:
- True online double-conversion Topology and Zero Transfer time to battery provides 24/7 full-time protection
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to operate in harsh electrical environments and extends battery life
- AC-start function allows the UPS to be switched on without connecting to a battery
- Programmable load bank disconnects non-critical loads when a blackout occurs and reserves more battery power for critical loads
- Up to four units parallel capacity allows redundancy and load expansion
- Hot swappable batteries ensure continuous operation even when batteries are being replaced
- VRLA and Li-ion External Battery Cabinet (EBC) are available for scalable runtime
- Flexible battery quantity configuration enables optimized battery investment. And when one battery fails, it could be removed without replacing the entire battery string, reducing maintenance cost and efforts
- The Power Distribution Box (PDB) and Maintenance Bypass Breaker (MBB) are optional respectively for easy configuration and easy UPS replacement.
- The rRPP (Rack Remote Power Panel), which can be integrated with standard server racks, simplifies power output distribution and power monitoring
- Common battery configuration is supported in RT 15/20kVA parallel mode to save installation space and additional battery costs.
Efficiency & Reliability:
- Unity output power factor guarantees no de-rating with loads and provides permanent 100% kW
- Best-in-class AC-AC efficiency of up to 96.5% and 99% in ECO mode lowers energy costs
- Automatic fan speed control maximizes system efficiency and significantly reduces audible noise and prolongs battery life
- Fan failure detection sends early warnings to facilitate predictive maintenance of UPS
- Intelligent battery management to extend battery life and maximize battery performance. The battery aging detection monitors battery status for predictive maintenance, and the 3-stage charging mechanism keeps the battery from continuous float charging during the intermission stage to prolong battery life
- Excellent local management through a user-friendly graphical and multi-lingual LCD display
- Various types of communication interfaces, including USB, RS-232, and RS-485 ports, mini slot, REPO/ROO for remote management, and in-built dry contacts for monitoring and notification of system operation conditions
- UPS management software such as Shutdown Agent and InfraSuite Device Manager allow users to monitor UPS status and protect critical devices
- Servers and Data centers
- Networks Systems
- Banking & IT Company
- Surveillance & Security System
- Hospital Medical Equipment
- Emergency Equipment