Delta Amplon N Series 10KVA Single Phase Online UPS
EMI starts from ₹5,334.00EMI View Plans
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹102,570.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Amplon N Series|
|Rating in VA, Watts||10 KVA, 10 KW|
|Battery Module||External Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery Required||16 - 22 No's Adjustable|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|DC Voltage||192 - 264 Vdc Adjustable|
|Dimensions (W*D*H) in mm||190*390*325 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||12.7 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is not included in this purchase
Delta Amplon N series 10KVA Online UPS is a single-phase On-line UPS with Pioneering Technology that provides output power factor up to unity and AC-AC efficiency to a maximum 95%. Its remarkably compact dimensions reserve more room for critical equipment such as workstations, POSs, ATMs, office appliances, Small server rooms, and production Equipment. The Amplon N series superior features include a N+X parallel redundancy function and variable fan speed control to guarantee high system availability and best Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Delta Amplon N Series 10KVA Online UPS Features:
The Most Compact Design and Best TCO:
- The smallest dimensions in its class saves significant space for more critical equipment
- A pioneer in unity power factor (kVA=kW) to maximize power availability.
- The highest AC-AC efficiency up to 95% and efficiency of 98% in ECO mode for exceptional energy cost savings.
- Automatic speed regulation function with multi-stage fan speed control maximizes system efficiency, significantly reduces audible noise, and prolongs the service life of the fans.
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Parallel configuration for expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capabilities and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.
- Excellent local communications through user-friendly LCD display and LED indicators.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance and extends battery life.
- Various types of communication interfaces enhance monitoring and manageability.
- Servers & Office Use
- Security & Surveillance
- Home Appliances
- Lab Equipments