Delta Amplon INX 1KVA Online UPS with Inbuilt Batteries
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹20,770.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||Amplon INX-1K|
|Rating in VA, Watts||1000 VA, 800 Watts|
|Battery Module||Inbuilt Battery Module|
|No’s of Battery||12V, 9AH*2 No's|
|Battery Type||SMF - VRLA|
|UPS Warranty||24 Months|
|Battery Warranty||12 Months|
|Dimensions (D*W*H) in mm||145*282*220 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||9 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. Battery is included in this purchase
Delta Amplon INX Series is an Online Double-Conversion UPS providing consistent sine-wave power to your critical equipment. The INX series features an input power factor corrector and Best-in-class AC-AC efficiency of up to 90% resulting in greater energy savings. The INX series leads the industry in combining compact size, availability, flexibility and best total cost of ownership.
Delta Amplon INX 1KVA, 24V Online UPS Features:
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability
- High input power factor corrector (> 0.99) for controlled sine wave AC output
- Cold-start capability with temporary battery power when the utility power is out
- Automatic bypass to transfer the load on mains in case of overload & internal fault
- Battery deep discharge protection
- Excellent local communications through the user-friendly LCD display
- Intelligent management software connectivity via RS232, mini slot, or USB port
- Three multi-functional buttons for the operation and selection of parameters
Low Total Cost of Ownership:
- Protection against over-voltage; charger working even when the input switch is in off position
- ECO mode to provide energy cost savings
- Wide input voltage range to reduce the chance of using the battery and to extend battery life
- Intelligent battery management sustaining battery life and performance
- Fan speed control by load level and room temperature to optimize performance
- Servers & Office Use
- Security & Surveillance
- Home Appliances
- Lab Equipments