Delta 600 VA Portable Desktop Line Interactive UPS
EMIs (Pay in Easy Monthly Installments)
Product Price : ₹2,400.00Select a Bank:
- Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
- Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance.
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 3,000.
- You may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on you for the same.
- This table shows different banks and the respective EMI options based on the product price. This is for indicative purposes only, your EMI payments may differ with total order amount and additional bank charges, if any.
|Model & Series||VX-600VA|
|Type||Desktop UPS, Portable UPS|
|Rating in VA | Watts||600 VA | 360 Watts|
|Battery Module||In-Built Battery Module|
|No’s of Batteries||7AH*1|
|Warranty||UPS-24 Months, Battery-24 Months|
|Dimensions (D*W*H) in mm||279*101*142 in mm|
|Weight in Kgs (approx.)||4.2 Kgs|
Note:1. Specifications may subject to change without prior notice 2. In-Built Battery is included in this purchase
The Agilon VX line-interactive UPS designed with microprocessor control offers reliable and cost-effective power protection for PCs, laptops, POS, and other sensitive electronics used in home offices and small businesses. The integrated Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures all electronics are receiving stable power while providing higher availability. The Agilon VX series’ LED indicators, auto-shutdown software and other superior features make these units perfect for your data protection.
- Personnel Computer, Laptop
- ADSL, Modem, Router, Switch
- TV etc
- The integrated AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilizes the output voltage for better power quality
- Excellent microprocessor control enables accurate detection of power frequency for higher reliability
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments and reduces battery discharging time
- Batteries are automatically recharged even when the UPS is in off mode and the UPS can start without mains (Cold-Start)
- UPS is able to restart automatically while utility power is recovering
- Surge protection defends your critical load against damage
- Several standard Indian sockets simplify the connectivity to a computer and IT peripherals
- Compact size saves more space for critical equipment
- Standard USB communication port enhances monitoring and manageability (Only applicable for 1000VA model)
- Advanced UPS management software provides remote shutdown and control